Even when I Don't Fish I Catch Fish

Haven't been fishing much lately I only took two trips last week. Here is a quick gallery of the fish that were caught on film last week. Check the captions for the info.

Thursday Launched at Breton sound Marina in search of some redfish. I was only able to hook two out of the many that were hitting the topwater.

Saturday visited the Lumcon marine center in Cocodrie. If you haven't been check it out they have aquariums with native Louisiana fish. My favorite part is the tower that over looks five miles of marsh in every direction its a great spot to scout the fishing spots. Why didn't I take a picture of that? 

My buddy Cody took his Kayak down to Delacroix and was able to catch a few for a fry. Including these nice Largemouth Bass that are bigger than the Redfish.
Sunday got back to my old habits of staying up all night fishing. Went to find some speckled trout but Lake Pontchartrain is being invaded by stripers.






No comments :

Post a Comment