Short Report

Live minnows



When I started this blog I never intended to put so many words in my posts I dont even read these posts. When I went fishing this morning I also didn't intend to use live cocahoe minnows today I don't need live bait. My objective for the day was to relax so I just went with the flow. We launched around 7Am set the minnow trap and went on the hunt for some reds we paddled around a couple grass filled ponds but I missed a couple reds on the frog early and we only ended up with the  one red below. We gave up on the reds and retrieved the minnow trap which was brimming with cocahoes. We  set up at the mouth of a bayou casting them 2ft under popping corks and caught a couple Speckled trout before calling it a day. 

Email me FishxScale@gmail.com

The Coolest



No comments :

Post a Comment